Breeding setup forbred eared sliders

Rynan

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Just got some beautiful albino red eared sliders. Both female, 8 inch +, 5 years +. I have a 65 gallon sitting empty in a garage, a 100 gallon occupied by 6 cichlids, a 45 gallon empty, and one of those big basking box for a 75 gallon setup. I want to maybe combine these? Or do you think just setting them up in a single tank and take them out in a nesting box every few hours would be easier?

Also if someone can link me to a water turtle breeding 101 thread? Thanks in advance. I've searched a few, but most of them were musk turtles and seems too backyard-ish. I don't want to buy a lab, but I would like to know what I need to set up a basic but "up to code" breeding environment for the turtles. I would hate to lose turtle babies due to my own failures.

I want to try breeding for one of those pied res.

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
Just got some beautiful albino red eared sliders. Both female, 8 inch +, 5 years +. I have a 65 gallon sitting empty in a garage, a 100 gallon occupied by 6 cichlids, a 45 gallon empty, and one of those big basking box for a 75 gallon setup. I want to maybe combine these? Or do you think just setting them up in a single tank and take them out in a nesting box every few hours would be easier?

Also if someone can link me to a water turtle breeding 101 thread? Thanks in advance. I've searched a few, but most of them were musk turtles and seems too backyard-ish. I don't want to buy a lab, but I would like to know what I need to set up a basic but "up to code" breeding environment for the turtles. I would hate to lose turtle babies due to my own failures.

I want to try breeding for one of those pied res.
A pond with fenced in land works best, but not everyone can do that. A water land tub works, that has a section of land and water. The water has to be deep enough for the males to mount the females.