Can anybody give me advice (not eating, hiding all the time)

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Sorry, also how long do you have you basking light UVA on and UVB Strip light on
I have a redfoot with regular access to sunlight even in the winter, so the only light which is on on a regular basis is the ambient LED (14 hour timer). UVB strip when it's on is on a 6 hour timer (if I switch to a higher output UVB lamp I would set to 4 hours). I might also add a basking lamp (though it's not necessary for redfoots) on 14 hour timer (and reduce LEDs runtime to 12 hour).

There are hiding spots across the enclosure, so tortoise can choose. Some days she stays for a night under the ferns in a warmer area, some days in colder hides.

cpl1307

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire
I have a redfoot with regular access to sunlight even in the winter, so the only light which is on on a regular basis is the ambient LED (14 hour timer). UVB strip when it's on is on a 6 hour timer (if I switch to a higher output UVB lamp I would set to 4 hours). I might also add a basking lamp (though it's not necessary for redfoots) on 14 hour timer (and reduce LEDs runtime to 12 hour).

There are hiding spots across the enclosure, so tortoise can choose. Some days she stays for a night under the ferns in a warmer area, some days in colder hides.
I spent 6 hours emptying the Viv completely. Changed all the coco coir and a layer of orchid bark. Changed her hide down the cool end, while she had a long soak. Took loads of things out to give her more room. Put in a large basking stone I had purchased months ago and never used, while all the time she Sat on one side watching everything I did following my hands and then sat on the other side watching. When I was finished she ate a good amount of greens. She dug her new hole out in the hide and then went and lay on the basking stone for 20 minute or so, belly flat to the stone. She was out exploring for over an hour. All your advice has paid off! And for that I will be forever grateful 🙏! It's the most I've seen her for over a week. I think she couldn't escape the heat. Thank you again for all your advice and responses. I'm so pleased.