Can anybody give me advice

cpl1307

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire
Hi all,
I've just come back from a 10 day holiday. My friend took care of my Tortoise why I was away, even though it's taken me 2 years to get her in a routine and the Viv in the right condition. I controlled all her lighting by alexa and smart plugs while I was in Turkey. My concern is, that since ive been home she hasn't eaten any fresh weeds or greens. All she does is stay buried in her hide. The temp hasn't changed, but she will eat pellets about an hour before bed. It has been quite hot in the uk of late which has made the Viv a few degrees hotter. I've tried turning her basking UVA Bulb off thinking maybe she's too hot. I literally have been digging her up and putting her in front of her food. She has a couple of bites and a drink of water and will go straight back under the substrate which is coco coir. She didn't know the neighbour at all. Is it possible she has fallen out with me? I don't know what to do. I've been mixing her vitamin powder in with her pellet water, So I know she's still getting some. Can anybody help me. I've thrown 9 plates of fresh weeds and greens away. She will be 3 in November and a Russian.
Thank you for taking time to read this!
Colin ❤️