care sheet w/ breeding info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am looking for agood online care sheet with breeding info , clutch sizes , incubation temps, etc.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
I think I may have a great link for ya, unfortunately, I am not at home currently; but will send it out to ya as soon as I get there ~ {Obviously, get as many as you can so that you will have as complete information as possible} ;)

Purpod

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Greetings ~

Here's the site that I was referring to:
http://www.chelonia.org/Articles/pardaliscare.htm It appears to have very detailed and good information on African leopards.

Bestest wishes to you,
Purpod

P.S. I tried to connect with the first site posted on the previous posting by Katesgoey, but it did not 'find' the page to open it..

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
purpod said:
Greetings ~

Here's the site that I was referring to:
http://www.chelonia.org/Articles/pardaliscare.htm It appears to have very detailed and good information on African leopards.

Bestest wishes to you,
Purpod

P.S. I tried to connect with the first site posted on the previous posting by Katesgoey, but it did not 'find' the page to open it..
....mmmmm... I just now copied it from this site, opened another tab, pasted in the url line and it opened right up. Try again, maybe?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I've tried all the links posted in the previous posts and they all worked fine. They all look like some really good sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.