Careful on your way down.....

Ida

Got home and found Ida right on top of this big rock, never seen her here before. Careful coming down girl. ImageUploadedByTortForum1394645973.456707.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394645991.977354.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1394646006.139709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ida

Thanks all!

Me too how in the heck did she get there, unfortunately I missed her climbing down. Just glad she didn't tip and fall on her back.

Pam

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
They learn very fast the safest way down. which is the same way how they get up.

My Sulcata are very cautious about the step, he will climb over things but so far, never walk down a stairs.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Waiting to pounce...lol

One of the CDTs here literally climbs to the top of his dirt mound/hide and walks to the ledge and leaps off....yes, he stops, looks and goes----he use to do this when he would see me working my way to him with goodies, like he knew if he did this and face planted I would get to him quicker, at first I did...but then realized he was ultimately fine, a little dusty mug, but fine....almost seemed like after I stopped rushing over to him he did not do it so much...."so much"....he is also the most tenacious of the bunch....

Ida

OMG he really did that...how frickin funny, must of threw you off guard the first time. Hopefully a soft landing for him. Lol. By the way, Can they damage their shells?

Pam

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
My 'cata tends to climb on the shorter bushes, climb over to the higher ones, THEN pounce.