354.1 KB · Views: 33
  • tortoises 002.JPG
    tortoises 002.JPG
    382.6 KB · Views: 36

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh that first picture was scary to look at. I'm sorry but he seems a little small to let near a cat. I have cats, but I would never trust them around Ruby and Eddie. Dale is another matter as he is now almost 8 inches long. Cats are so fast and I've heard too many stories of cats and tortoises went wrong. :( They are all beautiful though. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's a really nice looking little leo. I like your cat too.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Candy said:
Oh my gosh that first picture was scary to look at. I'm sorry but he seems a little small to let near a cat. I have cats, but I would never trust them around Ruby and Eddie. Dale is another matter as he is now almost 8 inches long. Cats are so fast and I've heard too many stories of cats and tortoises went wrong. :( They are all beautiful though. :)

I was two feet away they just smelled each other an went about their business it was not scary at all.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
They're both gorgeous! I can see what Candy is saying (I had the same thought), but I'm sure you know your cat or you wouldn't have risked her hurting little Chuck. Is Carly a bengal?

-Devon

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Badgemash said:
They're both gorgeous! I can see what Candy is saying (I had the same thought), but I'm sure you know your cat or you wouldn't have risked her hurting little Chuck. Is Carly a bengal?

-Devon

Yes I know my cats an would not have let her in the room if I thought she would hurt Chuck she is very nice .
yes she's a bengal I have two one white Snow one brown Carly

Status
Not open for further replies.