carolina pet supplys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
northern new york
ive noticed many ppl have been buying food and such from this place. is this a good place to get food for my sulcatas, redfoots and leopards? what does everyone usually buy from there? let me know

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I have gotten seeds, TNT and bulbs from them with no problem.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Joe, at Carolina Pet Supply, is a very nice guy and he has a pretty nice variety of items to choose from. I usually buy seeds for my tortoise pastures from him and the seeds are excellent quality, sprouting almost as soon as they're planted. He also has good lights for sale. The only bad thing I can say about his shop is that he charges quite a lot of money for shipping. I ordered a supply of seeds from Joe and a supply from Turtlestuff.com. on the same day. I received Joe's seeds about 2 weeks ago and the Turtlestuff seeds yesterday. The shipping on my order from Carolina Pet Supply was about $5 more than the other order, however, Turtlestuff is in the Mojave desert, and quite a bit closer to where I live than Carolina Pet Supply so that probably has something to do with it.

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I got quite a few supplies for my water turtles there, and also different worms. Everything comes packaged very well, and usually fast. He will answer any questions and is very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.