CB '08 Blanding's turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have two CB ’08 Blanding’s turtles for sale.

$100 each, plus $40 shipping via UPS overnight only
$225 for the both, shipping included

Payment by money order only. Personal delivery within the upstate of SC is greatly preferred.

Contact through this site, and then by email, is preferred. Please be patient with me, I've never advertised here before.

These turtles are part of a small number that were handpicked from a large, legal breeding group. They were picked for light shell coloration and/or above average shell patterning. They are both well started, and are feeding heartily on daily Reptomin with insects and ghost shrimp added in every third day.

I am a private hobbyist, not a dealer. I cannot provide some of the more advanced guarantees. I will guarantee live arrival, provided that the package arrives on schedule and is handed directly to a person. I will also provide care information, if requested, as time permits.

Sales to range States will only be done legally, and a contact person within a regulatory body may be requested.

All turtles under 4” in carapace length are sold for scientific or educational purposes only.

Thank you!

Blanding's for sale 1.JPGBlanding's for sale 2.JPG

Forgot to add;
They are perfect in every way. No split scutes, nipped tails, nipped toes, etc. They are a bit shy, though. But, they will soon get over that and take food directly from your fingers. Also, most cameras do tend to make turtles look a bit lighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
The Blanding's have sold. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.