Cherry heads in UK ?

Moniaka

Location (City and/or State)
Norwich
Hello,

I'm new to this forum :)
I am looking into getting a cherry head tortoise within next 2 years and looking for a decent 'breeder' in UK.
Anyone knows any? Would appreciate help as I want to make sure I don't support financially someone who doesn't look after them well, before I get one :)

Thank you guys :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Let me think. We have a very experienced member in the UK, but he hasn't posted in a while and I'm having trouble remembering his username - Anyfoot? Let me think about it. Yeah, that's his name - @Anyfoot

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Let me think. We have a very experienced member in the UK, but he hasn't posted in a while and I'm having trouble remembering his username - Anyfoot? Let me think about it. Yeah, that's his name - @Anyfoot
I haven't seen Craig around.
Did the new app scare him off too?

Zoeclare

Uk
Hi I'm in the uk and I got my cherry head from a breeder, I believe she is the only cherry head breeder in the uk. I didn't know a huge amount about how babies should be started when I first got my Nitro but hes doing great, he was lovely and smooth and hes gained weight consistently in the year since I got him. I'm afraid i dont have her contact number anymore but she lives in Poole, Dorset so you could try a Google search? Hope this is some help

Moniaka

Norwich
Oh, thank you so much guys for your help. I've tried to message Anyfoot as well but no reply yet...but I'm in no rush :) I'll try to search for that breeder in Dorset and check her out :)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I haven't seen Anyfoot around here in some time unfortunately.