Christmas Movies

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I switched from DirecTV to Dish a couple months ago and bought their biggest package with a 3 year price guarantee. I also have Amazon prime videos with Dish. I'm paying less than what DirecTV was costing me with fewer channels to watch. I even got a $500 Visa card in the mail. My Dish bill is $120 a month. DirecTV has this channel but was one of the many that I had to pay extra to watch.
A while back I fired cable and switched to antenna TV with a Hulu/Roku type box. I pay for Britbox. I don't experiment much with it, so am unsure what all I have access to.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
A while back I fired cable and switched to antenna TV with a Hulu/Roku type box. I pay for Britbox. I don't experiment much with it, so am unsure what all I have access to.
That's what I want to do. I have a fire TV with an Alexa and could. I haven't because it's so complicated for me to set up that stuff because I don't know what I'm doing. I even have an antenna for it. I haven't even done that because I feel stressed out just thinking about trying.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's what I want to do. I have a fire TV with an Alexa and could. I haven't because it's so complicated for me to set up that stuff because I don't know what I'm doing. I even have an antenna for it. I haven't even done that because I feel stressed out just thinking about trying.
It was fairly easy to set up, and I didn't fire the cable company until it was set up, just in case. The only thing I miss is animal shows. If I want to pay extra (which I don't) I could subscribe to Nat Geo or Animal Planet or some such, but the whole reason for the switch in the first place was $$$. So I refuse to add more money outgo.