Rain, lots of rain.....& movies

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
The girls are gone this weekend, daughter & friend went to Yonkers to see a show & Kerry is on LI with her family.....so I'm ready to have a party here, everyone is invited!

Not really, it's yuck here....boring.....rainy for the 2nd day & 50F and lots of the oak tree doodads dropping, flowers getting beaten up, all mixing with that nice thick coat of yellow pollen all over everything.....just yuck!

I'm trying to get motivated to back my little car out of the garage to give me some working room and get some of the bikes running....but it sure it hard when great movies are on!

Miracle on 34th street always shows me something new and anything Bogart and Bacall....of course there's also a good Bruce Willis movie on too.....does anyone else run different movies on different tv's in different rooms?

I'll drag myself out there soon enough.....I did install a window shaker in my bedroom, I like it cold so I installed one of those U-shaped ones because they are very quiet....and it is very! Compressor is inverter type and outside the closed window....very effective.

So now I'm killing time before I go out to putter for a while......it's like 94% humidity out there, for me it's like breathing underwater...but I'll get there......yuck

I wonder if I can find some motivation in that box of ice cream?

Tomorrow it's supposed to end in honor of all you Moms, so thanks, ahead of time, both for being Moms and for stopping the rain tomorrow!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
The girls are gone this weekend, daughter & friend went to Yonkers to see a show & Kerry is on LI with her family.....so I'm ready to have a party here, everyone is invited!

Not really, it's yuck here....boring.....rainy for the 2nd day & 50F and lots of the oak tree doodads dropping, flowers getting beaten up, all mixing with that nice thick coat of yellow pollen all over everything.....just yuck!

I'm trying to get motivated to back my little car out of the garage to give me some working room and get some of the bikes running....but it sure it hard when great movies are on!

Miracle on 34th street always shows me something new and anything Bogart and Bacall....of course there's also a good Bruce Willis movie on too.....does anyone else run different movies on different tv's in different rooms?

I'll drag myself out there soon enough.....I did install a window shaker in my bedroom, I like it cold so I installed one of those U-shaped ones because they are very quiet....and it is very! Compressor is inverter type and outside the closed window....very effective.

So now I'm killing time before I go out to putter for a while......it's like 94% humidity out there, for me it's like breathing underwater...but I'll get there......yuck

I wonder if I can find some motivation in that box of ice cream?

Tomorrow it's supposed to end in honor of all you Moms, so thanks, ahead of time, both for being Moms and for stopping the rain tomorrow!
So I know it's surprising to see little old Tammy from Jamaica here, but there you are. So now I realize tomorrow is Mother's Day. Thanks for the mention. No rain tomorrow, trust me. And by the way. How am I supposed to tell when a Spam comes in???

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
So I know it's surprising to see little old Tammy from Jamaica here, but there you are. So now I realize tomorrow is Mother's Day. Thanks for the mention. No rain tomorrow, trust me. And by the way. How am I supposed to tell when a Spam comes in???
Jamaica! Looks like you've been here and gone? for a while?

and yes, Happy Mothers day today!

My Island friend, I'm jealous! What parish? I have gone to a lot of places but I can relax & get into "ya mon", fastest when I'm in Jamaica! I love the slow, laid back life...well, until we get into a taxi! LOL

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Jamaica! Looks like you've been here and gone? for a while?

and yes, Happy Mothers day today!

My Island friend, I'm jealous! What parish? I have gone to a lot of places but I can relax & get into "ya mon", fastest when I'm in Jamaica! I love the slow, laid back life...well, until we get into a taxi! LOL
Parish of St. Andrew. Up in the hills. And please avoid the taxis. Lol!