Recent Heavy Rain

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
How do you have Skurt cooped up? In the house? Chug was going nuts in the bathtub, so I have let him loose in the kitchen but only while I can supervise. He found a spot and went to sleep.
He has a huge indoor cage and an AP cage on the way so he’s content. It helps he’s only a yearling RF so was only getting 4 hours a day as it is but he comes out at the same time now expecting to be taken out. Instead he gets soaked and fed.

daniellenc

Maryland
Working from home bosses orders!! Roads are flooded all around here and their was a sinkhole in Germantown so with flooding expected to only get worse I’m home in pjs and forwarded my office phone yay!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Working from home bosses orders!! Roads are flooded all around here and their was a sinkhole in Germantown so with flooding expected to only get worse I’m home in pjs and forwarded my office phone yay!

Great!

Massive storm with possible tornadic activity just went through....tons of rain, up to 3 inches/hour. Luckily fast moving. Raining again here in our neck of woods too. Stay in - lets hope the power stays on!

daniellenc

Maryland
D7244600-1B82-460A-8E0C-437F056A1B31.jpeg
Great!

Massive storm with possible tornadic activity just went through....tons of rain, up to 3 inches/hour. Luckily fast moving. Raining again here in our neck of woods too. Stay in - lets hope the power stays on!
Yeah it’s pouring here and my backyard has hit lake status so I’m up and cooking! Jalapeño pineapple salsa for teriyaki turkey burgers and zucchini fritters later!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
View attachment 246014
Yeah it’s pouring here and my backyard has hit lake status so I’m up and cooking! Jalapeño pineapple salsa for teriyaki turkey burgers and zucchini fritters later!

Great looking pan of veggies! Just let us know what time lunch is served. We can’t be too far away..

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Great!

Still no heavy rain since yesterday morning here, the storms are moving north, but east and west of the Beach, hope they stay away