Christmas Tree Storage Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rawlins, Wyoming
The last time I traveled the 100 miles to the nearest WalMart, they were just putting out Christmas stuff and didn't have storage boxes yet. Lowes had Christmas storage boxes for wreaths, ornaments and such, but none for trees. I've decided to get a couple of these for my torts. They are supposed to $25 at WalMart, $37+$33 shipping from Amazon, and $87 from Stackers. Can someone please let me know if you've seen them in Walmart?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I'd go to Walmart.com and put in your zip for the nearest store, get a phone number, and call them to be extra sure!

travisgn

5 Year Member
I haven't been to a Wal-Mart but I did just see them out two days ago at another store (Meijer, only in the midwest I believe).

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Thanks, guys. I'm planning on being in Billings, MT for Thanksgiving, and I just realized that the trip will take me through Casper, Wy, where there are two Walmarts, and that there are also two Walmarts in Billings. I'll find a couple of them, I'm sure. I don't really think the torts need the extra space, but I do. As I add bigger plants, bigger hides, more moss, more rocks bigger water dishes to the mini-worlds, the current enclosures just feel small to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.