Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
It's that time of the year everyone! Yes Christmas, for most its about lights and trees, but to others it's all about the storage boxes that come with the holiday. I noticed a lot of indoor enclosures tables etc. I thought maybe we can all help each other on here by posting places you found huge totes, or places where you can find a Christmas tree storage box. I use to have one that was 6 foot by 2 foot which worked perfect for my hatchlings, I got it at homedepot 2 years ago. This year I have yet to find one still early but I want to grab one. If anyone spots big totes and or Christmas tree storage box let me: us know. Happy holidays

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Last year, about 3-4 days before Xmas, and up to 3 weeks after, the Christmas tree storage boxes (wonderful size and deeper than most plastic storage boxes) were marked down, eventually to $30. Keep an eye on them, Walmart was one place.

It was hard to wait, but worth it!

Creedence

5 Year Member
Sacramento, CA
I just picked up a decent sized tote at Home Depot for $21. I think it's juuust under four feet. It'll do for my tiny Russian's winter home, even if he thinks he'd rather freeze his shell off in my yard (;

Status
Not open for further replies.