closed chamber update

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
i figured i'd up date some of the changes i made on my closed chamber since i first made it. i've added more hides and changed somethings around best thing about closed chamber is no more misting really holds humidity and heat great! only thing left to do is add some more plant cover
427.jpg429.jpg 434.jpg

sorry for the picture quality my camera decided last week was a great week to break

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nice! (Looks like there might be some nibbles on the tips of those spider plants.)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Nice! (Looks like there might be some nibbles on the tips of those spider plants.)

on the smaller spider plants there are he taste tested them then decided he didn't like them lol on the two bigger one's they are fake he loves eating then running into the bush for a bit and coming back out eating sadly the two real spider plant's are dying i don't have much of a green thumb so i currently have some more fake plants coming from amazon since now i don't have to worry about him eating them he seems to be able to tell the difference i mostly like not having to mist or worry about heat lol