Columbus the Sulcata says Hi!

Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas
Hi, I am Jessica and Columbus, my hatchling Sulcata and I are from Arkansas and we are brand new here (but I have had him for a few months)! I'm browsing and watching the community! It's great here! There's more information here for the proper care of Columbus than my vet has yet to give me (Columbus is sick). :/

At any rate, I am very happy that I picked up my little Columbus, every little thing he does fills me with joy and I think that's something everyone can relate to.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Well, welcome to both you and Columbus. If you think your sully is sick u should consider posting what your observations are and I'm sure there are experienced folks who can assist (along with your vet). So -.WELCOME!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Jessica!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jessica welcome to the TFO from AZ . Why don't you post a pict of the tort and its enclosure so we can see what's wrong with your set up and your tort you ' ll get better advice if we can see it for our self and help you in return.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Welcome! Hope little Columbus gets better!:<3: Many discoveries await him! :D

Central Arkansas
Grandpa tort 144, Jacqui

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/sulcata-hatchling-problem.107601/
^I've posted the details.

I will post a picture later today, I am changing a couple of things like his bedding/substrate. I'm changing it from alfalfa pellets to ecoearth (it's what my local petstore has) and I'll probably have it a couple inches thick. He saw the vet today and she said his eyes are looking better, we've been soaking him in baby food for two days now (carrots, currently) and I think he's been eating some of it! It's funny, he's more active sick than well.

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes and welcomes!