Couple pics.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Cute. You can soak the food pellets in water, it is easier for them to eat.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
omg those little faces and teeny tiny legs…I can’t even handle it, they’re SO CUTE!! I’ve been trying to fight off the baby tortoise fever I’ve been feeling lately and your adorable pictures are making it very difficult for me to do that right now! ??

timus

5 Year Member
Eastern Shore of Maryland
omg those little faces and teeny tiny legs…I can’t even handle it, they’re SO CUTE!! I’ve been trying to fight off the baby tortoise fever I’ve been feeling lately and your adorable pictures are making it very difficult for me to do that right now! ??
They are the super cutest little things I’ve ever laid eyes on. They are just so tiny and cute. I have a hard time walking away from the chamber lol.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
My baby hermanns from chris is eating at 9:55 pm at night because he was wondering around his enclosure looking for food! I had to add some. Now he’s munching away. Such personality to these little creatures made on Chris’s ground.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
It makes me happy to know he feels safe out of his rock hut that he normally hides in. He is such a happy tortoise. It was the best purchase I’ve ever made by a breeder.