Cowboy @ ALDABRAMAN

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California

Uhhm Greg....pssst....I think your lady and Cowboy have "thing" for one another...purely a respectful loving thing...but a thing none the less.....:) I believe it is your ladies calmness....it comes through loud and clear, even through the videos...thank you for sharing.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Uhhm Greg....pssst....I think your lady and Cowboy have "thing" for one another...purely a respectful loving thing...but a thing none the less.....:) I believe it is your ladies calmness....it comes through loud and clear, even through the videos...thank you for sharing.

When ever I watch one of her vids with him....I get real calm and quiet....kinda want her to caress the top of my head :))) and I do not mean that in a weird kinda way....just her transferring hier cool mojo to me.... like I have told you before....kinda like ...I grab a couple of lounge chairs....and bring a couple of super gulp size margaritas....and plan to lounge a bit sipping the cold drinks, chatting about how AWESOME you all are and your spectacular place....you, know...chick to chick with a cool dude in our presence :) that is all.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
When ever I watch one of her vids with him....I get real calm and quiet....kinda want her to caress the top of my head :))) and I do not mean that in a weird kinda way....just her transferring hier cool mojo to me.... like I have told you before....kinda like ...I grab a couple of lounge chairs....and bring a couple of super gulp size margaritas....and plan to lounge a bit sipping the cold drinks, chatting about how AWESOME you all are and your spectacular place....you, know...chick to chick with a cool dude in our presence :) that is all.

:D ~ Aweosme~

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
[QUOTE="ascott, post: 1634131, member: 8428"purely a respectful loving thing...but a thing none the less........thank you for sharing.[/QUOTE]

~ Totally get it, thank you.