Cyclone’s growth

Antoni

I’ve gone to a vet that knows about sulcatas and has a few of their own, she said he has or could have an infection. She perscribed an injection called enroflaxin and we have been following the directions for it we’re only 3 injections in (4 to go) and I’m already noticing better activity. She also said having the fogger on is too humid and said only to make the hide humid, I’ve turned off the fogger and sprayed the hide to make it humid, should I follow those directions? Here is a pic of him outside today being very active.View attachment 240320
I think you should listen to the vet. The high humidity we recommend is mostly to avoid pyramiding, we wouldnt want the lil one to have any respiratory problems. A humid hide is good enough. Im glad that cyclone is getting better. Once he’s all better you can adjust the humidity again.

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I’ve gone to a vet that knows about sulcatas and has a few of their own, she said he has or could have an infection. She perscribed an injection called enroflaxin and we have been following the directions for it we’re only 3 injections in (4 to go) and I’m already noticing better activity. She also said having the fogger on is too humid and said only to make the hide humid, I’ve turned off the fogger and sprayed the hide to make it humid, should I follow those directions? Here is a pic of him outside today being very active.View attachment 240320
I do hope that this is the start of a great recovery. Very best wishes to you both.[emoji4]

Djkitten76

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I think Cyclone has passed away while I was gone at church. He doesn’t move any of his body or limbs when I pick him up or pour small bits of warm water on him. Here is a picture, I hope he really isn’t dead but is just in a deep sleep. :(image.jpg

daniellenc

Maryland
If he’s not responding to physical stimulation I have to agree he is deceased. I’m incredibly sorry for your loss.

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
If he’s not responding to physical stimulation I have to agree he is deceased. I’m incredibly sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss. You did all you could. My thoughts are with you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The way his eyes are sunken, he surely looks dead. I'm so very sorry .

Djkitten76

Arizona
Thank you for your help. It really started to help but then it just got worse.