Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Good evening everyone!

I didn't go into work today but I'm pleased Besha is fine and they are pictures Alex. Cathie I hope you're okay and I'm just going to look up sacilliriac to find out what is. I'm pleased that Mr Fre is okay but you don't mention Dilly so I hope he's alright.

Goodnight

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy
Dear Natrah,
Thanks for asking. Today was rough in a way but wonderful in others. My hip hurt but I got my chores done. Mr Fre got a full groom. Dilly doesn't like dogs so he's being cantankerous. He stays in my brother's room and tempts Mr Fre. I have a tall animal gait in the doorway. Dilly sits there stretches, yawns, and grooms and totally teases Mr Fre until he's barking his head off. And neither one can get to the other so I have no worries.
Love
Cathie

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Cathie,

How are you today? Those two must be tiring you out. How's Sapphire and Razberri do they both go outside?

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Cathie,

How are you today? Those two must be tiring you out. How's Sapphire and Razberri do they both go outside?

Natrah
Dear Natrah,
Razberri doesn't really go outside. I get Sapphire out weather permitting. Those two are a breeze 😉 not really hard to take care of. Mr Fre and well... he's a puppy 😂 and another story. He's improving with patience and it takes a lot. I'm trying my best not to pray for patience 🥴
Cathie.