death of an ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs, CO
so i lost my ipod for about a week! looked for it for days. then i found it! i was so excited! to only find out it doesn't work...
well today i plugged it in and synched it! yes it turned on, took an hour to restart it and put my music back on it! waited till all the music was on! unplugged it and pressed play to start the music!.... the turn wheel wont respond... out of frustration... i lightly "tossed" it and it "tapped" the corner of my DVD player... glass EVERYWHERE!! so now im picking up glass....i hate these thing...

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I sympathize with you. Those damn things can be so frustrating! I don't know if it's just me but I go bananas when electronics don't function correctly!!!

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
AnthonyC said:
I sympathize with you. Those damn things can be so frustrating! I don't know if it's just me but I go bananas when electronics don't function correctly!!!

my phone is next... i hate that thing as well....

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I had a mp3 player to that to me once and I was going to toss it but I stuck it in a drawer and forgot about it, then about 2 months later I found it looking for something else and I charged it up and it was working again.. Didn't keep it though passed it along to my daughter..

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
ARGH!!! Tell me about it! I have a Droid X and the damn thing is either freezing or the keyboard has a delayed reaction when I type things out!!!

chase thorn said:
AnthonyC said:

my phone is next... i hate that thing as well....

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I feel your pain!
I have an iPhone and if I wasn't insured id be in debt getting it repaired all the time!
No joke this is my 10th iPhone because it keeps breaking so they send me new ones!

My last one went kamikazi on me and leapt out my pocket into my horses water bucket!
I had one that was in a case in a pocket in my bag that ended up smashed?!
Other than that it's all technical faults with them and a few other mishaps!

My mums blackberry ended up almost being eaten by my horse! Oops! She put it on the ledge of the stable and she decided to have a munch!
THAT SURVIVED!!

So yes I feel your pain when it comes to iPods and iPhones!

Oh and my iPod video keeps crashing every-time I go to sync it, I have to re-start it all!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Had my 30gig iPod Classic in my shirt pocket, forgot to remove it before washing...NOT GOOD!

Lucked out, though...a friend told me a couple days later that he wanted to sell the 60gig he'd gotten, when he bought a new cell plan, for $35...SOLD! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.