decisions, decisions don't you just hate making them.

puffy137

They certainly know what they like. We had heavy rain last night , the first real rain this year, you can see from the photo that the ground is still damp. Yes I love the Tortoise Forum . So many people from all over that like tortoises. So many different sets of circumstances in which to keep them too. I've said that if I had to go through all the gubbins of lights , humidity controls , thermometers , tubs & substrates , I would give up torts & take up sky diving instead .:rolleyes: Luckily our location is ideal for my Greeks , & now with their new home at the side of the house they are showing their appreciation by being fruitful & multiplying ,:D:D:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
They certainly know what they like. We had heavy rain last night , the first real rain this year, you can see from the photo that the ground is still damp. Yes I love the Tortoise Forum . So many people from all over that like tortoises. So many different sets of circumstances in which to keep them too. I've said that if I had to go through all the gubbins of lights , humidity controls , thermometers , tubs & substrates , I would give up torts & take up sky diving instead .:rolleyes: Luckily our location is ideal for my Greeks , & now with their new home at the side of the house they are showing their appreciation by being fruitful & multiplying ,:D:D:D
Yeah, my Greek is only a little way from natural birth place.
You could combine sky-diving and tortoise keeping. But the tortoise would get stressed one feels

puffy137

LOL. How do you like Morocco? My daughter in law is from Casa Blanca.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
LOL. How do you like Morocco? My daughter in law is from Casa Blanca.
Oh, sorry, I missed this post, but we had a nice chat on another thread.
i adore morocco. really love it. hot, sunny, cheap, beautiful, Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines, cedar forests, the Sahara, lots of mountains and even skiing a few kms from here in winter. good friends here too, and native tortoises of course!