Delete my account please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawg

Location (City and/or State)
nevada
Hi, I made the account and joined the forum to easily access helpful information for the tortoise I had taken in that wasn't in good shape at all. Sadly even after vet visits, medications, proper habitats, soaks, etc., he passed. I don't plan to get a tortoise and I really just need to clean up the excess accounts I have for this email, so I'd appreciate it if my account was deleted. Thank you.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I can't delete your account but just wanted to say I'm so sorry your tortoise died, but thank you for doing all you could to try to save this little guy.
If you ever decide to rescue another or start with a young tort you know where we are.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yvonne or Josh can delete the account.
Except we won't. All you have to do is stop coming here. It interferes with the 'history' and 'search' to have posts with no usernames associated with them. Just delete us from your computer's history and don't sign in anymore. We're sorry to see you go and it's really too bad the tortoise didn't make it.

jdawg

nevada
I can't delete your account but just wanted to say I'm so sorry your tortoise died, but thank you for doing all you could to try to save this little guy.
If you ever decide to rescue another or start with a young tort you know where we are.
Thank you and I definitely do. The forum has a lot of great help.

jdawg

nevada
Except we won't. All you have to do is stop coming here. It interferes with the 'history' and 'search' to have posts with no usernames associated with them. Just delete us from your computer's history and don't sign in anymore. We're sorry to see you go and it's really too bad the tortoise didn't make it.
Oh, alright. This was my first post so I was hoping it wouldn't have been an issue but I understand nonetheless.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you're getting email notifications from us, you need to go to your profile page and un-tik the boxes.

maureen allenza

5 Year Member
Hi, I made the account and joined the forum to easily access helpful information for the tortoise I had taken in that wasn't in good shape at all. Sadly even after vet visits, medications, proper habitats, soaks, etc., he passed. I don't plan to get a tortoise and I really just need to clean up the excess accounts I have for this email, so I'd appreciate it if my account was deleted. Thank you.
Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.