Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Does anyone know why the male star of "Dexter" was wearing a stocking cap at the Award's Show this past week?

I've always thought that he looked like he might be wearing a wig on the show.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks everybody. That's too bad. Hope he beats it.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
I'd heard of it but never watched it till some co-workers were talking about how good the season 4 finale was. I ended up watching all four seasons over Christmas break. It's an awesome show! The season 4 finale made me cry, and I'm really curious as to how the next season will play out after that.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I worked on it with my dog in season 2 and 3. I din't know any thing was wrong with him. He wasn't wearing a wig back then. He was pretty nice and helpful with me. Both times my dog had to bark very aggressively at him and he was easy to work with.

Also, its a fantastic show!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm going to have to buy it on DVD. I don't get HBO (too cheap). I saw the first season on regular TV, but then they took it to cable.

Another one I really like is The Closer. I only got to see the last episode this season because the dumb cable channel either didn't carry it or else they didn't advertise it. I saw an advert for the last show, and that's the only one I got to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.