Discovered some spots on Mac's she'll today

Beach Bum

Location (City and/or State)
Pismo Beach, CA.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg After his daily soak I noticed some white spots that I've never seen on the top of his shell. I just wanna make sure everything is ok. He has a few different looking spots on the bottom of his shell but I think they're scrapes from going over rocks in his enclosure. They're not soft or flaky and he's eating like a horse and active as all get out. Thanks in advance. image.jpg

Beach Bum

Pismo Beach, CA.
Sorry for the messed up format. I posted from my phone and it tends to duplicate pics and mess up the format of my original post. The large dark spot on the bottom left of his shell was dirt. My girl didn't wipe it off prior to taking the pic.

Beach Bum

Pismo Beach, CA.
Disregard post,sorry. My daughter was home freaking out and sent me the pics so I posted it while I was out and about. I get home, notice 2 pots close to the enclosure wall have some white, chalky stuff on their sides and realized he squeezed between them, rubbing the white stuff onto his shell. It wiped right off. Overly concerned 12 yr old. daughter of mine. I have noticed posting from my mobile phone the pics and thread get all mixed up, any clue as why?

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Disregard post,sorry. My daughter was home freaking out and sent me the pics so I posted it while I was out and about. I get home, notice 2 pots close to the enclosure wall have some white, chalky stuff on their sides and realized he squeezed between them, rubbing the white stuff onto his shell. It wiped right off. Overly concerned 12 yr old. daughter of mine. I have noticed posting from my mobile phone the pics and thread get all mixed up, any clue as why?
Be glad she's paying attention to changes.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I don't think it's just your daughter who got overly concerned.
And as tortdad said, this is a good thing.
We all worry so much about our beloved tortoises.
And that's so much better than not caring.
You care.