Do you have to post here first in order to start a topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwrnglr

5 Year Member
If so, Hello. I am a newbie sulcata owner. I've had 4 hatchlings for about a year now, and I just bought a pair of 5-7 yr olds to add to my collection

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
To answer your question, no you don't, but its nice that you do so we can get to know you. May we know your name and where you are?

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
6 sulcatas? wow... i hope you have a huge yard and live in a warm climate..
Welcome!!!
I have 4 as well as a russian and a desert.. and sometimes i am a bit overwhelmed keeping those guys warm in winter...

tjwrnglr

5 Year Member
My name is gabe, and yes I live in Houston, where the weather is great for sulcatas. My house is 2 story 2250 sqft. on 7600 sq ft. of land, so I have plenty of yard for them to roam. I am addressing their housing for this winter, as you can see in my enclosure thread. http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Winter-Enclosure-Build#axzz1dAnRLkwm

Feels so weird to have to wait for your replies to be posted. Made me wonder if I was hitting the right button. lol. Do they go through a moderator first, or what?

Here are a few pics of my babies, my 2 older ones, and the enclosure for the babies. The babies are housed outdoors at all times unless temps get below 65°. they have a table I made for them in case of cold weather. It has a CHE and UVB tube. i'll try to find pics of it somewhere.

IM18694.jpg

20BB608.jpg

DSCN2396.jpg

DSCN2395.jpg

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2006.jpg

DSCN2005.jpg

DSCN2004.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome and to answer your question, yes the first 5 posts are moderated to help fight spam, since you now have 5 posts you will no longer have to wait for approval
Once again welcome.

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Welcome
You have some great looking Sulcatas and nice enclosures too.

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
Welcome im not far from you Hello from Austin.TX :) Your older sullys look very well taken care of with such beautiful shells i look forward to many more pics of the wonderful adventure of your new additions

Status
Not open for further replies.