Does anyone in northeast Ohio want to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
I really, really need an indoor enclosure built for my box turtle. My husband has zero building skills and won't even attempt it. Is there anyone around here that is good at and likes to build that I can pay to make me what I need? I also need one built for my blue tongued skink.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I know someone that can probably help you. Let me direct him to this thread...

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Yes, that size works. I don't have to have that much height, but I can work with it. Actually, I'm looking for 2 x 4 for both the boxie and the blue tongued skink. I believe my husband might have an electric screwdriver.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I use the 24" height to allow for 4" of substrate plus 11" for an electrical can with ceramic socket and a 100watt powersun. This gives about 9" or so of distance between the lamp and the substrate/basking location. My design allows for the stacking of the enclosures.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Stacking enclosures would be great!! My reptile room is very small, only about 8.5 feet by 10 feet so stacking would be ideal to save space. I don't use powersuns. I use night heat bulbs combined with UVB fluorescent tubes so I wasn't as worried about distance.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
For night, I've got mine set up with a CHE in a thermostat. If you search my posts, you'll likely find a post titled“Little Ricky's " new home or something like that. Same design.

Status
Not open for further replies.