Dog days f summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn, New York
My Mishka (pekingese) and I just can't stand this heat! I hope that we have some snow this winter!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
CLMoss said:
My Mishka (pekingese) and I just can't stand this heat! I hope that we have some snow this winter!

Wash your mouth out with soap. The really stinky kind:p:D
NO SNOW!

Love the look on Willies face. Not thrilled, really again,could you please stop watching me, your posting that on TFO, I can almost hear him saying it:D

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
That picture looks like how I feel when I go outside to spend time with Bowser, lol. I wish it would snow here in Florida!

jason g.

5 Year Member
drgnfly2265 said:
That picture looks like how I feel when I go outside to spend time with Bowser, lol. I wish it would snow here in Florida!

Lol we need to trade climates. I'm dreading snow in indiana

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
wellington said:
CLMoss said:

Wash your mouth out with soap. The really stinky kind:p:D
NO SNOW!

Love the look on Willies face. Not thrilled, really again,could you please stop watching me, your posting that on TFO, I can almost hear him saying it:D

LOL! Our winters are not as bad as yours. However, two years ago that is all that we had here in NYC; snow, snow and more snow. I don't believe that we had a winter, last winter... And being on the coast, the summers are truly getting bad. I think that it has been hotter here than Florida. Four heat waves in a row, this summer so far, and we are just getting into Aug. Two summers ago it was so hot, in the 90+ in the day with no relief in the evenings. I just find it easier to stay warm than it is to stay cool.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Thanks guys... I don't mind the heat but I do spend a lot of time in and out of my pool. But I do not want snow at all. Since im an assistant PE coach- I like warm to hot, If it falls below 80 and I'm freaking out.. Willie too.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Awesome 94 is tame compared to me yesterday it was 107 IN THE SHADE but we are used to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.