EBT doesn't move unless taken out of his spot

TurtleMan46

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis TN
I would separate them.
Yes of course, I plan to do that. Im just saying so far it’s made no difference in his behavior. I just edited the post above to make it clear I plan to separate once I can, (few weeks) or I will do something immediate if any problems come.

TurtleMan46

Memphis TN
Also, he doesn’t seek shade he has plenty of shade and doesn’t care, he will dig in a fully lit and hot corner too. I dont think it’s about temps or anything. humidity too, I keep it very humid and ive tried very dry too it doesn’t change anything

TurtleMan46

Memphis TN
@Yvonne G @DoubleD1996! Or maybe @Markw84 can help you. How long have the 2 of them been together
Like a week. Sometimes she follows him around and gives up after like 20 seconds. She never digs though like ever. She’s very chill adjusted quickly not problematic she will eat anything. It’s Mike over here who’s the difficult one. I know keeping em together is not optimal & they won’t be together for long. If they try to kill eachother I’ll figure out a way to separate immediately

Main issue is just trying to find out why he despises sunlight and despises being on top of the ground. Im just worried he’s trying to kill himself or something crazy like that idk… :(

TurtleMan46

Memphis TN
Small update I just took him outside in our tiny yard for real sunlight. He kept climbing the fence, ran into the leaves a few times, but then he stood out in the sun and basked with his head up for maybe 3 minutes before going back to dig again…! This is not extremely uncommon he does it sometimes but again only when i sort of make him do it