EBT ??s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeblercop

5 Year Member
Hi, I have been having a couple of EBT issues and posted them in the tortoise health section. I was just wondering if most of the wonderful box turtle people ever frequent that forum? If so, can anyone please offer advice...I feel like I've received the greatest help from everyone in this section, but it belongs in the health section. Thank you all so very much. :)

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-74669.html

thea lester

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans, LA
I posted this same response following the above link, but I copied and pasted it in here as well.

Heya! That is a serious ear infection; but I am not a vet... There are ways to treat it at home but ONLY after receiving detailed instructions from a vet. It is a minor surgery to flush out the abscess.
That may also be a fly larval infex.
If you can, take them to a vet.
the ointment is only serving to seal in the pus which is going to drive the infection deeper.
PM or email me if you want, and keep on posting your questions and observations!
Best wishes,
Thea

Keeblercop

5 Year Member
Thank you very much for your time and advice. I posted a reply and update in the health section. The update is not good. :(

thea lester said:
I posted this same response following the above link, but I copied and pasted it in here as well.

Heya! That is a serious ear infection; but I am not a vet... There are ways to treat it at home but ONLY after receiving detailed instructions from a vet. It is a minor surgery to flush out the abscess.
That may also be a fly larval infex.
If you can, take them to a vet.
the ointment is only serving to seal in the pus which is going to drive the infection deeper.
PM or email me if you want, and keep on posting your questions and observations!
Best wishes,
Thea

Status
Not open for further replies.