Emerging Mail Emergency!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
I'm so glad my hatchlings arrived on time. Safe and sound!!!
But my tortoise supplies in general have not fared so well lately. All of my lights, and substrate have gotten lost in the mail....(!?!)
Two large bricks of sphagnum moss , just dissapeared. And my first heat lamp order was smashed! Round two......fingers crossed.
When I saw how much bad news people post about damaged/ delayed deliveries I panicked.
I ordered myself my redfoot hatchlings before it was two late..... mabey my last 2 babies I'll ever order.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
My neighbors were having issues too. I had to go complain in person to get my packages.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I'm just so relieved my two Tortstork.com eggs arrived on time and healthy. Sweet relief.
If my babies had gotten lost in shipping I dont know if I would be able to stop crying.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
You have my sympathies. I have an excellent relationship with my regular UPS driver and we chat often. I can tell when she goes on vacation:mad:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, this darned pandemic is affecting everything. I mailed four birthday cards a week in advance of the birthdays. Saturday my grandson told his mom, "This was the first time in 33years Gramma forgot my birhday!" My sister didn't get hers yet either.

I've had to start placing my chewy.com order quite a while before I need the supplies so I don't run out before the order gets here.

This is a bad time to be ordering through the mail.