Good catch Bean Farm

Alexio

Location (City and/or State)
Syracuse, New York
I just wanted to take a minute and write a review for the Bean Farm.
I order my high end heating / electronic supplies, specifically heat tape which they sell by the foot in many sizes and the Herpstat (widely considered the best thermostat on the market.) They also have a ton more stuff than just electronic supplies.
This is the second time I have ordered from them, and was very pleased with my first order. This time I only needed some heat tape and some connectors. In my haste and using a small screen I mistakenly ordered the 220 v heat tape for Europe and Asia. Within two hours of my placing the order I had gotten an email back from them explaining that I had ordered the 220v instead of the 110v, and wondering if I had meant to order it. Realizing my mistake I explained I had ordered the wrong one and needed the 110v instead. They said they would refund me the difference in price and substitute the correct voltage heat tape.
So I am very thankful that they caught my mistake so fast, because I likely would not have noticed and may have even run into hazards when I tried to wire a very different voltage wire and plug.
So if you have not been to the Bean Farm yet I would highly recommend them and their customer service.