1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Lugarti Reptile Supplies

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by Toddrickfl1, Mar 14, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Toddrickfl1

Toddrickfl1 Well-Known Member Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Ga
    Thought I'd leave a review of my experience with Lugarti Reptile products because it wasn't the greatest. I had heard about Lugarti Terrarium grass here on the forum so I decided to order some. I placed my order on 3/8 and paid for priority shipping. Immediately I received a confirmation number and an email saying my order was being prepared. As of 3/12 my order still hadn't shipped so I contacted the company by email inquiring whether my order had shipped or not. I received no reply. 3/13 I again contacted the company by email and FB, Still no reply all day. So later in the afternoon I filed a complaint with PayPal, and then within minutes I received an email from the company and a created shipping label number. I had already ordered testudo seed mix from tortoise supply (and it shipped the same day) so I replied I no longer wanted the order please refund my money. They chose to ship the order anyway and not refund my money. I will not be buying from this company again.
    EllieMay likes this.
  2. EllieMay

EllieMay Well-Known Member

East Texas
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Good to know! Hate when people are glad to take your money but can’t provide simple customer service[emoji35]
  3. Toddrickfl1

Toddrickfl1 Well-Known Member Tortoise Club

Ga
    It was only almost a week my order didn't ship, but if you charge someone for 2 day shipping and then don't ship for a week, that's bad business IMO
  4. jsheffield

jsheffield Well-Known Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Westmoreland, NH
    Good to know.

J