DSC03275.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That's really nice, Borg. You've improved it very nicely.

I notice that all your lights are clamped and not hung. Do you have an MVB bulb in any of those fixtures? If so, they're supposed to hang straight down, not at an angle.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
let me know what you think of the remodel???? yeah now i can see her all the time!!!!

Thanks i am really trying to make her as happy and comfortable as possibal.
no mvb, i just have a CHE and a UVB and a basking light. i just got the CHE and i love it, i get all the heat with no light i t rocks!

emysemys said:
That's really nice, Borg. You've improved it very nicely.

I notice that all your lights are clamped and not hung. Do you have an MVB bulb in any of those fixtures? If so, they're supposed to hang straight down, not at an angle.

Thanks i am really trying to make her as happy and comfortable as possibal.
no mvb, i just have a CHE and a UVB and a basking light. i just got the CHE and i love it, i get all the heat with no light i t rocks!

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
I like the street sign :) He/she is a cutie :p

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
abra said:
I like the street sign :) He/she is a cutie :p

thanks i got her from petco (unfortunetley) and they were feeding her ornges, bad bad petco. but i saved her and i hoipe to be a good tort parent. yeah i got that in cali isnt it cool.

M

Maggie Cummings

Arrange your UVb light so it is facing straight down. It's a good habitat except for that...

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
maggie3fan said:
Arrange your UVb light so it is facing straight down. It's a good habitat except for that...

thanks i will. and this is also just my temp habitta till it warms up enough for me to work out side, then i will build my good one.

today while i was mixing up my substrate i noticed that there was some kind of plant sprout growing in there. it had already shot up out of the surface of the substrate. i am using a sphangnum moss and fir mulch and a cypress mulch. what could this sprout be? please let me know what you think? (i picked it right away!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.