Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
New outdoor enclosure is almost done, I haven't been able to do the waterfall yet, but it's looking good, as soon as my other half decides to download the pics I will post them.. :D:D:D:D

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Here are some pics.
Starting point.

nearly done.

In this pic is my waterfall unfinished, it is the grey stones where my son has his hand, at the other end is temporary accomodation, under the tile is 3 small wooden hides so the smaller ones can get away from humpping Henri. lol :D:D:D

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Here are some pics from start to nearly finished

where my son has his hands is the unfinished waterfall.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Here are some pics from start to nearly finished

where my son has his hands is the unfinished waterfall.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
well here are some pics of my new enclosure from start to nearly finished
35cfptu.jpg

16lgqyw.jpg

this is nearly finished, if you look closely on one of them you can see my sons hand, the stone design near his hand is the waterfall (unfinished), also the housing is unfinished, under the tile are several small wooden houses for the smaller torts to get away from humpping Henri :D

29pogpe.jpg

1on2hu.jpg

2uidv1h.jpg

any feedback would be appreciated.

John

5 Year Member
Thats excellent, I used to use that same water dish, I ended up getting rid of it.....would have been great if the torts only used the ramp but they don't and tend to end up on their backs, I put a couple small rocks in it and that worked well but soon it was just more trouble than it was worth.:D

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Very nice! Are they going to spend all day outside? Looks hard to manage the other end for cleaning and such.

I love those water dishes. My russian doesn't use it much unless I put her in there but my greek is always 'self soaking' lol.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
They will be out 24/7, cleaning of the other end isnt a problem, well it wont be when its finished, i have got to plant some seeds and more plants, put some top soil on, do the water fall and do some proper housing that is water tight, I have got to do 2 of those a small one for the small torts and a big one for mini and Henri, Most of the decorations are for aquariums that i had at work that was used or broken..i will keep posting pics,

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Looks great, the only problem I see is that humping Henri will be depressed that he can't find anyone...:p. Like the waterfall idea.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Very nice enclosure. I used that same water dish for Pio when she was little. Humping Henri???? :D:D

M

Maggie Cummings

I use that same water dish and I love it. I have placed some small pebbles and some marbles in it and since I did that no body has been found on their backs...your enclosure looks very nice

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Humping Henri is his nick name because he is always humping some tort,male or female..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.