Eric Ivins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Purchased a pair of Forstens tortoises from Eric(South Central herpetological) Recommend highly. He knows his stuff with tortoises, medical, history, locales, species data, etc.. Very clerical, informative, precise, and expedited shipping and communication was exemplary.

I also would like to note. I have purchased an imported group of these from another importer and have been having issues getting them to adapt, eat, acclimate, etc.. None the less they will hopefully pull through. The night and day difference with the ones I got from Eric are remarkable, eating, drinking, extremely active.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I have bought from him and can recommend him as well. When I had a problem with one of the tortoises, he rectified it immediately. Answered all my emails and texts plus checked on shipping. :)

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
So let me get this straight...he actually returned your emails and PM's?? Odd, I've sent him several in reference to a product I purchased (and have yet to receive) without so much as a response. I've been less than impressed with him and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I have purchased tortoises from Eric two times. His response to my inquiries was same day. I used the phone and spoke, no text, e-mail was used for things that needed to be written down, and he sent a response to confirm he got the message. Will

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
For what it may be worth to others.

I have again had a quality buying experience with Eric. He did what he said he would do, or in the event of a circumstance change, he initiated communication to inform me.

The bought items met and/or exceeded quoted qualities.

It's as good as buying in person, but through the internet, mail, and phone.
I feel I can trust what I am told, when I can not use my own direct judgement.

Thanks Eric!

Will

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
jtrux said:
So let me get this straight...he actually returned your emails and PM's?? Odd, I've sent him several in reference to a product I purchased (and have yet to receive) without so much as a response. I've been less than impressed with him and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

I'm glad you have had good experiences with him. I was issued a full refund for a product I ordered and never received so I guess that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.