eyesight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
How far can a sully see?

As soon as I walk outside, it seems that Ralph can see me. In fact I KNOW he can. He will be at the back fence, hear the door, then come running to the side of his enclosure. At first I thought it was just him hearing the door open/close. So I hid around the corner so he couldn't see me. He didn't even react. Then when he saw me, he ran over to the side of the enclosure.

My door is about 20-25-30 feet from his enclosure.

rustynail777

5 Year Member
I've been wondering the same thing,seems like when mine want to see me they have no problem seeing me across the yard. Other times they just seem to not give a damn.

DAC8671 said:
How far can a sully see?

As soon as I walk outside, it seems that Ralph can see me. In fact I KNOW he can. He will be at the back fence, hear the door, then come running to the side of his enclosure. At first I thought it was just him hearing the door open/close. So I hid around the corner so he couldn't see me. He didn't even react. Then when he saw me, he ran over to the side of the enclosure.

My door is about 20-25-30 feet from his enclosure.

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
mine will watch me go back and forth across the yard when I'm doing work. I've found it spying on me before. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.