First pics using new phone

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
So Yu-Me and Chuba are only 1/4 in difference in length.. I haven't measure height in him.. Will have to do that. Interesting how much "white" is showing on Yu-Me versus Chuba and Batman. Do you track Chuba growth? I have an excel spreadsheet to track my 16 torts but that is because most of my torts are rescues and have serious weight and deficiency issues.

Sterling Thunder

5 Year Member
Ashburn, VA
Yes I do track him. Quite closely actually. I have a field journal for him, calipers, scale, thermometer, etc...

shanu303 said:
he's really gorgeous....:) doesn't really seem like he has gone through all those surgeries and stuff..

Thanks, he had a really good surgeon.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I have a journal that has info on all 16 of my torties..ie history of rescues, food preferences, illnesses.. Yada yada. I like your use of calipers. I think I am going to go grab some ;-)
I see references to surgeries...What Chuba need it for?

Sterling Thunder

5 Year Member
Ashburn, VA
BodaTort1 said:
I have a journal that has info on all 16 of my torties..ie history of rescues, food preferences, illnesses.. Yada yada. I like your use of calipers. I think I am going to go grab some ;-)
I see references to surgeries...What Chuba need it for?

No surgeries. That was a joke from further up the thread about Chuba (pronounced Chew-ba) being vein and getting cosmetics done.