• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Fishing pictures here [emoji846]

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
I don't go fishing much at all for years now. However, my son-in-law is an avid hunter and fisherman. Here's a photos of a recent trip he chartered a boat out of Nova Scotia to go after some prize game tuna. This one was 764 lbs. A nice catch!

View attachment 280393
Oh my goodness.. that is huge! Thank you for sharing that one! [emoji3526] Man I'd love to catch something that big. (Don't physically think I could ) lol

Blackdog1714

Richmond, VA
This is from over 30 years ago when I was fishing in Ohio with my grandpa! Oddly mine was the smaller of the two at 1 pound 9 ounces. His was 2 pounds 3 ounces just 3 ounces off the star record. Not bad for blue gillsView attachment 280453

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
This is from over 30 years ago when I was fishing in Ohio with my grandpa! Oddly mine was the smaller of the two at 1 pound 9 ounces. His was 2 pounds 3 ounces just 3 ounces off the star record. Not bad for blue gillsView attachment 280453
It says I don't have permission to view your picture.. and holy that is decent size for bluegills!

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
All add another picture just cause. I caught this a couple months ago. It is so far the biggest cat fish I've ever caught. As you see that is our F-350 door in comparison. I also had a pet cat fish for about a year his name was Catfish Billy. I got him while I was fishing. image-2019-05-18-01-49-42.jpeg