Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
OMG! What a tiny little thing! I know he's going to enjoy that beautiful enclosure.

tmacc0

5 Year Member
ah thank u! He seems to be very happy. We measured and he is 1.75 in and 13.52g.

:D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
He looks very happy to be in his/her new home. Have lots of fun loving him/her. Love the enclosure.:)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I'm trying to remember what kind of tortoise Floyd is. He is tiny and adorable. Congratulations!:D

tmacc0

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
I'm trying to remember what kind of tortoise Floyd is. He is tiny and adorable. Congratulations!:D

Thanks so much! He is an Eastern Herman. :)

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Good job on the beautiful enclosure. It should keep Floyd occupied with a lot of things to do.

M

Maggie Cummings

It looks too small for me, but it is hard to tell from the pictures...and in one it looks like there's popcorn spread out...Is that true? But it's a good looking tort table you did a nice job on it...

Shalon

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
It looks too small for me, but it is hard to tell from the pictures...and in one it looks like there's popcorn spread out...Is that true?

I think those are the white and yellow flowers from the fake plants.

M

Maggie Cummings

Shalon said:
maggie3fan said:
It looks too small for me, but it is hard to tell from the pictures...and in one it looks like there's popcorn spread out...Is that true?

I think those are the white and yellow flowers from the fake plants.

My old eyes don't see things the way they should anymore. Thanks for helping me see what they really are...

tmacc0

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
It looks too small for me, but it is hard to tell from the pictures...and in one it looks like there's popcorn spread out...Is that true? But it's a good looking tort table you did a nice job on it...

I know its small, but I thought I would be able to use it for at least a little while?

I will be building different ones as he grows.

Or are you talking about Floyd himself?

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Omg what a cutie!! Soo tiny :)
Very nice enclosure.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I believe in giving a tortoise as much space as you can, as long as this can still be increased over time as they grow. It is of my opinion you should have a larger enclosure and not just use this enclosure to the point of getting use out of it. That said, it is a matter of opinion. Tortoises tend to thrive in the largest enclosure you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.