For Lynn

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I have been pretty sick recently so I haven't posted any photos lately of Mary Knobbins...I have a young friend who can pick out Mary from a group of Sulcata. She loves Mary Knobbins, and Mary loves Lynn.
So now that the sun is out Mary goes out her doggie door and becomes obsessive about pacing about 14 feet of solid cedar fence, and seems incapable of leaving that fence and going to the grass and grazes. If I put her on the grass she eats right away, but if she walks out on her own, she paces here...
100_7251.JPG
I can't be trying to carry her now, she needs go graze on her own. So I put cinder blocks and 2 tires along the fence to make it harder for her to walk it and she'll leave it.
But...NO....this tort is absolutely obsessed with that walk, check this out...
100_7486.JPG
I watched her and the absolute obsessed STUBBORN Sulcata personality came out, oh man...
100_7496.JPG
100_7495.JPG
100_7497.JPG
100_7504.JPG
100_7360.JPG
Sulcata...gotta luv'em

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The definition of a sulcata!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The definition of a sulcata!
She did that for hours it seemed, so just in case, I flipped her over to look at her plastron. Yep, scrapped, bent and a small bloody spot. Sooo, today I take away the blocks and add 2 more tires. I wonder why it bugs me so much? I should probably just let her act how she wants...

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you from lynn and of course me. I hope you feel better soon