forum

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Is anyone else having trouble with the pages flipping quickly like my mouse got stuck or something. Then I was posting on a thread and it flipped away and I coult get it back. Gosh, now this just jumped to the bottom and kept flipping thern like my mouse got stuck and I couldn't ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehelpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllhelp serious trouble herelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllhelp
gosh look at this, I am not doinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggon on porpoise ok I'm outa here this is freaking me out...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
No forum is working fine Maggie. It's got to be your computer. Either your mouse or the computer itself is acting up.

Danny

M

Maggie Cummings

It was like my computer was taken over by some unknown crazy person. I rebooted and it seems to be fine now, but it was awful last night...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sorry, Maggie, but I think its your computer. Time to call the Geek Squad!

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
If your mouse is wireless then your batteries could be dying. If it's not wireless it could have collected dust and is just going out... if its your computer then it could be many things. I know on my laptop i hit the built in mouse sometimes and i start typing somewhere else.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Computers are evil. I am convinced of this. There is a malevolent brain inside the circuit board just waiting for a moment of complacency or vulnerability, so it can throw a curve ball at you like the one you experienced last night. :cool:

Sometimes this is due to user error, no doubt (as my husband likes to remind me). However, there are many times that I will go through the exact same procedures, with little or no remedial effect, and then when my husband does the same series of procedures that computer will work just fine. :rolleyes:

It's a conspiracy, I say! ;)

Here's my thought: women in general have a better electro-magnetic "touch" with human beings, and men have a better (or more intimidating) "touch" with machinery. The computer knows better than to act up with a man at the controls, or it might just get taken apart and its brains removed! :p [Apologies in advance for the sexist nature of this opinion, which is partly meant as a joke---I just can't think of a better explanation for now! It has happened to me SO many times... :D ]

Status
Not open for further replies.