frank update

Status
Not open for further replies.

krh11b23

5 Year Member
Just wanted to post an update on my year and a half old. I posted a week ago concered about very slow growth only 128 grams. Today he is 135 grams so he has gained 7 grams in a short amount of time. Hopefully he will be on a steady gain from now on. The only thing I've done is I started him on mazuri. I'm at work right now I will post some pics later. :)

hturner

5 Year Member
krh11b23 said:
Just wanted to post an update on my year and a half old. I posted a week ago concered about very slow growth only 128 grams. Today he is 135 grams so he has gained 7 grams in a short amount of time. Hopefully he will be on a steady gain from now on. The only thing I've done is I started him on mazuri. I'm at work right now I will post some pics later. :)

great news!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice,no tortoise can say no to mazuri.

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

krh11b23

5 Year Member
So here he is eating some mazuri and dandelion

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Handsome looking tortoise you have there. I suggest that you cut up the greens and mix it with the Mazuri so that he can't pick and choose. He needs that fiber.

EllieN

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Bay Area
Now that looks like a happy tort! It almost looks like he's licking his lips. I have a feeling you're going to see steady growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.