Free 30lb. Sulcata 15 yr.

Turtles for life

Location (City and/or State)
Azusa, CA
I am moving and there is no yard. I have had her since she was a baby. My heart is broken. Please, she needs a good home with a yard. I can be reached at sherrylynnramos@ gmail.com. I live in Azusa, CA

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
I am moving and there is no yard. I have had her since she was a baby. My heart is broken. Please, she needs a good home with a yard. I can be reached at sherrylynnramos@ gmail.com. I live in Azusa, CA
Your title is very confusing... Do you have 30 sulcatas for sale? Or one that is 30years old? Or 30 pounds??? And is it free?

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Sorry to hear that you have to give her up. Just make sure you give your baby to a Tortoise lover, not someone trying to make a few dollars. Don't know what I would do if I had to give my Sammy away, Good luck on finding a good home.

SpecialAsian007

Los Angeles, CA
@TurlesForLife - let me talk to my friend, he might be interested. He’s retired and has one male tortoise about the same age and size. He has a huge yard that Dozer roams around in by himself. Can you post some pictures so I can show him? Also he lives in Torrance, CA.

Johnny

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
@TurlesForLife - let me talk to my friend, he might be interested. He’s retired and has one male tortoise about the same age and size. He has a huge yard that Dozer roams around in by himself. Can you post some pictures so I can show him? Also he lives in Torrance, CA.

Johnny
Torts shouldn't be kept in pairs, so unless your friend has room to give them both enormous spaces of their own, it could be very stressful for both torts and he could end up being rehomed again.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

Johnny
2 males together would be a big mistake