Free Box turtle in Orange County!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
No pics on the ad. Good news is this person is making an effort to screen homes! Anyone in the area able and willing to offer this baby a good home?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pet/4382324847.html
"box turtle was found on the streets, picked up by some kids and painted with nail polish!!

She was kept in a sand box for almost a month!
She really needs someone to give her some TLC!
she will come with tank, water dish and all the lights she needs
i paid $100 for all her accessories!
all yours FREE!
you will need to sign CONTRACT, must be 21 years old or older and have experience with this type of turtle species.
i would like to know who this turtle is going to, i dont know who you are so if you reply with "give me turtle" im not going to reply ...

please serious inquries only please; no reptile flippers or animal hoarders! do not reply! "

MikeCow1

5 Year Member
Orange County, CA
They wrote back asking if I could pick it up today. But, they didn't say where they were. Orange County is a big place, I don't know

And, not even in OC but, that's OK. Still, responded with a name of a city only not if it's by a freeway, what major intersection, nothing. And they seem to only every reply every half hour or so. Makes it difficult to get there today

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
The post was deleted, any word from the poster Mike? My sis lives in Corona and I was gonna send her to get it if no one else claimed the turtle!

MikeCow1

5 Year Member
Orange County, CA
Not after I asked if they were close to the freeway for me to come get it. They were in Whittier, not very close to OC