Free food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stells

I know i am always banging on about it... but why buy it when i can do this in just 10 mins of picking...

Here are 11 different weeds... all having a soak in my bath... :D
tortoises972.jpg

Yarrow... Mallow... Speedwell... Jack by the hedge (AKA garlic mustard)... Dandelion... Plantain... Sticky bud... Chickweed... Deadnettle... Bittercress and Sowthistle...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Now you are speaking my language...

Very nice.

t_mclellan

10 Year Member!
Gilchrist Co., Florida
So what are ya sayin?
If I take a bath with those weeds I'll once again be young, devastatingly handsome, have good eye sight, hearing & totally cure my CRS?!
Or is this just good for WRINKLES?

S

stells

I can't promise any of those things... but at least the tortoises will be well fed...

If you want to try it feel free... i'm always glad to hear of a good cheap way to beat the wrinkles back...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Oo I'm so jealous!! I only have dandelions, common and English plantain, and clover readily available.

RussianRookie

5 Year Member
NorCal
Holy Weeds! I wish I had that variety in my yard but I barely have anything. So thats why I buy my food :)

J

jycegrcia

Stells I don't have that much variety in my yard as much you are having. I am really jealous of you but then also atleast I am lucky to have some of them like Dandelion,Plantain,Sticky bud,Chickweed.

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
do you grow this in your backyard? id love to have all that variety in mine for my tortoises!

S

stells

These were from a weed picking walk... i do though grow my own weeds in my garden... but they aren't through enough yet to sustain the tortoises....

Status
Not open for further replies.