Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have a few T5 HO 24" UVB fixtures with 10.0 tubes in them that I do not need. Also several dome fixtures that have incandescent bulbs in them. But could be used for CHE.
West Sunrise Florida area. 33322. You come get them.
This week only.
I'll be tossing them out this weekend
PM me.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's nice Z, I think I may have paid near 50 bucks for mine!

I see this giving stuff away thing, seems to be a habit for you by the Similar Threads list below....good for you!
It's amazing how little free stuff gets given away.
I've got a small house and small garage. Storage space is an issue

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
You may be the only member here giving away stuff in the For Sale section. I hope someone can benefit from that free stuff.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club

You may be the only member here giving away stuff in the For Sale section. I hope someone can benefit from that free stuff.
I've offered free stuff in the past. And often.
I've seen very little interest.
But I'll always offer it before I throw it out...or find a place for it in my garage and then forget I even have it.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Not sure if you have a local Buy Nothing/Sell Nothing group, but i get rid of lots of stuff that way, as well as get stuff. Just got some carrot tops for Fezzik yesterday!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Not sure if you have a local Buy Nothing/Sell Nothing group, but i get rid of lots of stuff that way, as well as get stuff. Just got some carrot tops for Fezzik yesterday!
I'd prefer it go to a fellow member than to deal with a bunch of strangers and their bs.
"I'm on my way" And never show up.
" Will it fit in my Kia?" A 100 gallon aquarium.
Stupidity is my biggest vice.
But, yes. Maybe when I get everything ready I'll do one try on free stuff Broward County

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I had an ad up for 3 10.0s, 2 5.0's, and a 24" fixture. No takers. More recently I put an ad up for free living room furniture. No takers. Ran for 2 weeks. Then my wife told me to put them out on the curb with a price tag of $50. They were stolen within hours. lol

zovick

10 Year Member!
I had an ad up for 3 10.0s, 2 5.0's, and a 24" fixture. No takers. More recently I put an ad up for free living room furniture. No takers. Ran for 2 weeks. Then my wife told me to put them out on the curb with a price tag of $50. They were stolen within hours. lol

i usually put my no longer wanted stuff out on the curb with a sign on it saying "FREE" and it frequently disappears that same day.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
i usually put my no longer wanted stuff out on the curb with a sign on it saying "FREE" and it frequently disappears that same day.
Folks in my area crave the thrill of the hunt. They don't want free stuff unless it's metal. They'd rather steal instead.

zovick

10 Year Member!
Folks in my area crave the thrill of the hunt. They don't want free stuff unless it's metal. They'd rather steal instead.
Nice!

In the past, I have put a number of items out either in or next to my trash barrels at night for pickup in the early AM and then found many of the trashed items gone by daylight. That's what gave me the idea to put stuff out on non-trash days with the FREE signs. If it doesn't get taken in a couple of days, then it just stays out there for the regular trash pickup day.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oh, that's too funny

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Anytime I place an old clothes washer or dryer out on the edge of the street, I often don't get back into the house and sit down before there's a truck outside loading it up.
We go through a lot of washers and dryers. They're all made like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.