Location (City and/or State)
Earth

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Haha, yes true, the type of humor I'm talking about is highly inappropriate for pretty much anywhere, especially a family friendly tortoise forum. We have a good time though, and that's all that matters LOL. :D
I love all types of jokes: jokes about race, off-color jokes, dark humor, etc. Anything that's witty is worthwhile, in my opinion. :)

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
I guess I didn't see the alert for this, but I just got a PS4 so I imagine I'll be buying a bunch of new games to add to the list of games I don't have time to play.

You should check out bloodbourne, it's made by the same people who made dark souls and dark souls 2 (brutally difficult games). If I were to ever get a ps4 I would jump at the chance to get that game. I hate when companies make exclusive only games, but oh well, it is what it is.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I guess I didn't see the alert for this, but I just got a PS4 so I imagine I'll be buying a bunch of new games to add to the list of games I don't have time to play.
Aw, really?? My brother got FarCry4 for free with his hardrive, and he keeps complaining that his graphic card isn't good enough to handle the amazing scenery.
It looks incredibly fun, and it's actually based in reality, no god mode here :p

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Aw, really?? My brother got FarCry4 for free with his hardrive, and he keeps complaining that his graphic card isn't good enough to handle the amazing scenery.
It looks incredibly fun, and it's actually based in reality, no god mode here :p

Way back when Age of Empires 2 first came out (if that doesn't make me feel old), I bought it without checking the spec requirements and couldn't play it for like 6 or 7 months until we got a new computer. :(

I think that alone made that upgrade the best ever. Even if the newer computer wasn't all the impressive, it played AoE2 and that was enough.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Way back when Age of Empires 2 first came out (if that doesn't make me feel old), I bought it without checking the spec requirements and couldn't play it for like 6 or 7 months until we got a new computer. :(

I think that alone made that upgrade the best ever. Even if the newer computer wasn't all the impressive, it played AoE2 and that was enough.
What were the graphics, like, then? If you had to upgrade 'way back when'. ;) Kidding...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
So, despite years of buying stuff from Amazon, I managed to order two copies of Mortal Kombat X (PS4).

Anyone wants the extra, PM me an address.