GBtortoises

Shaif

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, PA
I was lucky enough to get two of Gary's Western Hermanns. These babies are so heathy. They are energetic, eating great, and exploring all day.
I've had a bad experience in the past with an online pet store, so it's so wonderful to know there are people who care about their babies and treat them well. I'm so glad my babies came from Gary, and I hope I can care for them as well as he did!

Thor-toise

SoCal
So being a first time nervous and anxious Thh mummy, I had so many obnoxious and silly questions. But I am so thankful that Mr. Gary had the patience to answer ALL of it without any hesitations. I could clearly feel his compassion in what he does and for the tortoises. Scooter (what we named her) arrived asap and very healthy. This guy is very knowledgeable and really cares for his animals. Thank you so much Mr. G! We're actually thinking of getting and saving up for another lifelong shelled friend. You are highly recommended! :tort:;)

Newark, DE
I too just recently got a tort from Gary - a Dalmatian Hermanns we call Ellie. She is AWESOME. Super active, a great eater and very social. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience. She arrived safely and I was shocked at how quickly she was motoring around her habitat. Gary would be my first choice for any new torts - he was so helpful with all my questions too!