Gentle romantic frog songs filled the air, the light was low...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Thought this zone could use a new thread and just in case you didn't hear my soft yell of "Alright!!" Had to keep the yell soft, so I wouldn't disturb a the torts. :D :rolleyes:

My news is that starting on Thursday, my male Homes has been attempting to breed one of the females (maybe even the smaller one too). So fingers are crossed that he gets the job done and then that she then does her part and lays a couple of nice fertile eggs.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Mine are also crossed for you and the Homes.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I am really excited for you Jacqui, but I am a bit disappointed also. When I saw your thread title, I thought it was going to be one of your poetic stories. I was so excited! But I will keep fingers and toes crossed for eggs!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jlyoncc1 said:
I am really excited for you Jacqui, but I am a bit disappointed also. When I saw your thread title, I thought it was going to be one of your poetic stories. I was so excited! But I will keep fingers and toes crossed for eggs!

:D Dee once I get back in the truck where I actually have computer usage, I'll do you a story. :D Right now, since I have no computer or even landline phone, I get just a few minutes when I can sneak time on my son's in Lincoln or my ex's computer. So no long posts and days without anything.

The male has continued to try with both females several days this week too, just not sure he is actually getting the job done and I try not to sneak too many peeks in for fear of stopping any action. I am just pleased with the fact they are starting to get into this stage of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.